Get amazing results in 2-4 sessions!
Northern Ireland Hypnosis has developed powerful methods to help clients with the symptoms of IBS. Using these methods, we can help you in eliminate or significantly reduce the symptoms of IBS.
Hypnosis is recognised as a potent IBS intervention. Generally, the symptoms of IBS are gone after the first session and two to three further sessions are used to reinforce the change to ensure that they don’t come back.
Hypnosis treatment has advantages which makes it an attractive option for many IBS sufferers with chronic and severe symptoms:
- It is one of the most successful treatment approaches for chronic IBS. The response rate to treatment is 80% and better in most published studies to date*.
*Cognitive change in patients undergoing hypnotherapy for irritable bowel syndrome, Journal of Psychosomatic Research, Volume 56, Issue 3, March 2004.
- You generally get relief from the symptoms of IBS in the first or second session.
- It is a relaxing form of treatment and generally very enjoyable.
- It is normally without negative side effects.
- The treatment sometimes results in improvement in other symptoms or problems such as migraine or tension headaches, along with the improvement in IBS symptoms.
- The beneficial effects of the treatment last long after the end of the course of treatment. According to research, individuals who improve from hypnosis treatment for IBS can generally look forward to years of reduced bowel symptoms.